Sunday, August 24, 2008

You're just a figment in my mind

You're just a figment in my mind,
and if I close my mind, my eyes,
then I could leave you far behind.

There's no reality to bind
my heart to yours, why think it, why?
You're just a figment in my mind.

I won't feel guilty that I signed
my love to you, by oath, to tie,
'cause I could leave you far behind.

I could respect your love in kind,
but why remain with just one guy?
You're just a figment in my mind.

You don't exist, I've re-aligned
my heart to many other guys,
'cause I could leave you far behind,

and so I did, and now I find
that should you live or should you die,
you're just a figment in my mind,
and I am leaving you behind.

(C)2008, Christos Rigakos

0 comments:

Recent Visitors

Wowzio Live Feed

Popular Pages Today

Top Commenters

Widget by Blogger Buster

Followers

The Villanelle Cloud